- Details & Schedule
- Project Options
Young people ages 12-17 can host their birthday parties and private get togethers at the M Avery Designs Studio. Get a group together and we'll teach everyone how to safely & correctly operate a sewing machine to create their very own adorable projects. There is absolutely no sewing experience necessary! Everyone leaves with their finished project! Project options are listed below.
Our 2-Hour Party includes the following:
- Exclusive use of the M Avery Designs Sewing Studio for 2 hours.
- Your choice of sewing project from the choices below (or make a custom request).
- 1.5 hour sewing lesson/activity for guests to learn to sew & complete a project they take home with them after the party.
- 30 minutes for food & birthday cake following the sewing activity.
- All supplies and instruction for all your guests.
- 1-2 instructors/party hosts. This depends on how many guests you have attending.
For all of our projects, guests will use fabric cutting scissors to cut their project pieces as well as use the sewing machine (highly supervised) to stitch it together!
You are welcome to bring in any food and drink for your party. There will be time between activities for pizza, cake, ice cream, etc. We can make recommendations of local vendors. Just ask 🙂
Open for private parties during the week day, weekday evenings and weekend days & evenings. Just depends on availability.
Cancellation Policy: When you book your private party, the M Avery Designs representative will charge your organizer a deposit of $50. Or make your deposit at this link. Cancellations within 1 month of the reservation date will lose the $50 deposit. Cancellations made within 1 week of your reservation date will be charged an additional $100 for loss of business.
Here are some examples of projects you can make at our Sewing Parties:
Have something else in mind? Please feel free to suggest your own project. We’re totally open to your ideas. We LOVE to try out new projects, so let us know what you have in mind.