- About Camp
- Pricing & Discounts
- Schedule & Sign up
- Before/After Care
Coming Soon | Kids Giving Back Sewing Camp | Friday November 29th, 2019
Read below & check the next tabs for price, schedule details and registration information.
In our Kids School Break Sewing Camps for Kids in Kindergarten to 8th Grade we focus on teaching:
- Basic sewing machine usage & proficiency, as well as hand sewing, when applicable.
- Improving fine motor skills including pinning, cutting fabric, sewing on the line.
- Creativity in designing their own sewing projects.
- How to follow basic sewing patterns and instructions.
- Completion of sewing projects include things like stuffed animals, toys, purses, fashion accessories, clothing and more.
- Every child working at their own pace. Beginners ALWAYS welcome! More advanced skill will be taught to more advanced students.
- Is 3 hours long, with time for a snack.
- Completes a sewing project in the 3 hour session.
- Never repeats a project
- Is led by competent, experienced instructors who are either in school for fashion/education or professionals in the field of sewing, design or fashion.
- Supplies are always included.
Each 1/2 Day Session:
Please note: For full day session, BYO supervised lunch is in our studio from 12-1pm
Who Doesn't Love Bags? And Hats? And Clothes? During This Weekly Long Summer Camp Theme Your Little Fashion Designer Will Design And Sew Their Own Personalized Fashion Accessories And Clothing.
Decorate My Room:
When You're A Kid, Your Bedroom Is Your Sanctuary! It's Definitely Your Favorite Place In The Whole House. This Sewing Camp Theme Will Have Students Creating Things To Decorate Their Own Rooms To Make Them Cozy, Organized And Personal. Projects Will Include Pillows, Decorations And Special Keepsakes That Boys And Girls Of All Ages Will Love!
Toy And Game Designer:
During This Weekly Long Summer Camp Theme Campers Will Design And Sew Their Very Own Toys And Games. Sewing Projects Will Include Board Games, Soft Books, Stuffed Animals Or Basically Anything Kids Can Play With When They're Done.
Stuffed Animal Designer:
During This Weekly Long Summer Camp Theme Campers Will Design And Sew Their Stuffed Animals.
If you'd like to get on the waiting list for any days of weeks that are full send us and email.
Due to the set limitation of spaces offered, per the class policies, no refund shall be provided for absences, changes, withdrawals, or dismissal for cause.
Permission is hereby granted for photographs to be taken of the camper and M Avery Designs has the right to utilize these photographs in camp brochures or on website and display material unless parent makes other arrangements with M Avery Designs.
Single Half Day Session: $65
Full day Session: $100
- Schedule & Sign up can be found on the next tab.
- To sign up for the full day, sign up for one of the half day sessions and there will be the option add on to stay for the full day.
- Please, please, please don't wait until the last minute to sign up! If there are no sign ups in a session about a week before, we'll be canceling the session.
To sign up for the full day, sign up for a half day session and there will be the option add on to stay for the full day.
Monroe Movement Space on the 5th floor provides before care from 8-9am, as well as after care from 4-5pm or 4-6pm each day for those interested.
We're happy to pick up and/or drop off any kids who will participating in this.
If interested, contact Monroe Movement Space directly for more info and rates.
Please be sure to make us aware of this before your camp starts.
Monroe Movement Space
720 Monroe Street 5th Floor
Hoboken NJ 07030
Be the first to know!
Subscribe to our mailing list to hear about all our new classes, events and sewing studio news!