Winter Break Sewing Camp 2018 -2019
- Half Day Session: $65
- Full day Session: $97.50 Use coupon code: sb2019percent25 at checkout
- Multiple days & siblings: Price VariesUse coupon code: sb2019percent25 at checkout
- All Four Full Days: $364Use Coupon Code: sb2019percent30 at checkout
In our Kids School Break Sewing Camps for Kids in Kindergarten to 6th Grade we focus on teaching:
- Basic sewing machine usage & proficiency, as well as hand sewing, when applicable.
- Improving fine motor skills including pinning, cutting fabric, sewing on the line.
- Creativity in designing their own sewing projects.
- How to follow basic sewing patterns and instructions.
- Completion of sewing projects include things like stuffed animals, toys, purses, fashion accessories, clothing and more.
- Every child working at their own pace. Beginners ALWAYS welcome! More advanced skill will be taught to more advanced students.
- Is 3 hours long, with time for a snack.
- Completes a sewing project in the 3 hour session.
- Never repeats a project
- Is led by competent, experienced instructors who are either in school for fashion/education or professionals in the field of sewing, design or fashion.
Each 1/2 Day Session:
- All Supplies are always Included.
- For full day session, BYO supervised lunch is in our studio from 12-1pm
If you’d like to get on the waiting list for any weeks that are full send us and email.
Monroe Movement Space on the 5th floor provides before care from 8-9am, as well as after care from 4-5pm or 4-6pm each day for those interested. We’re happy to pick up and/or drop off any kids who will participating in this. If interested, contact Monroe Movement Space directly for more info and rates. Also be sure to make us aware of this before your camp starts.
Due to the set limitation of spaces offered, per the class policies, no refund shall be provided for absences, changes, withdrawals, or dismissal for cause.
Permission is hereby granted for photographs to be taken of the camper and M Avery Designs has the right to utilize these photographs in camp brochures or on website and display material unless parent makes other arrangements with M Avery Designs.
Be the first to know!
Subscribe to our mailing list to hear about all our new classes, events and sewing studio news!