Winter Break Sewing Camp 2018 -2019 is happening on:
Each Day We Offer:
Morning Session 9am – 12pm
Afternoon Session 1-4pm
Full Day Session 9am – 4pm (with BYO Lunch)
In our Kids School Break Sewing Camps for Kids in Kindergarten to 6th Grade we focus on teaching:
- Basic sewing machine usage & proficiency, as well as hand sewing, when applicable.
- Improving fine motor skills including pinning, cutting fabric, sewing on the line.
- Creativity in designing their own sewing projects.
- How to follow basic sewing patterns and instructions.
- Completion of sewing projects include things like stuffed animals, toys, purses, fashion accessories, clothing and more.
- Every child working at their own pace. Beginners ALWAYS welcome! More advanced skill will be taught to more advanced students.
Each 1/2 Day Camp Session:
- Is 3 hours long, with time for a snack.
- Completes a sewing project in the 3 hour session.
- Never repeats a project
- Is led by competent, experienced instructors who are either in school for fashion/education or professionals in the field of sewing, design or fashion.
Schedule and Pricing:
Individual Half Day Session(9am-12pm or 1-4pm)
Individual Full day Session (9am-4pm)
To sign up for full day you must purchase both 1/2 day sessions, use the promo codes below to get the discounts.
Full day students will stay for both sessions + supervised BYO Lunch from 12-1pm. All Supplies are always Included.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Use the following promo codes for multiple sessions and/or siblings:
One Full Day/Two Half Days 20% discount:
Coupon Code: sb2019percent20
Two Full Days/Four Half Days 22% discount
Coupon Code: sb2019percent22
Three Full Days/Six Half Days 25% discount:
Coupon Code: sb2019percent25
Four Full Days/Eight Half Days 27% discount
Coupon Code: sb2019percent27
If you’d like to get on the waiting list for any weeks that are full (aka – there’s no “sign up” button next to the date below, it’s full) send us and email.
Please choose the promo code that corresponds with your camp schedule. If you choose the incorrect promo code and you owe a balance, you can pay the difference on the first day of camp.
Monroe Movement Space on the 5th floor provides before care from 8-9am, as well as after care from 4-5pm or 4-6pm each day for those interested. We’re happy to pick up and/or drop off any kids who will participating in this. If interested, contact Monroe Movement Space directly for more info and rates. Also be sure to make us aware of this before your camp starts.
Due to the seasonal nature of summer programming and the set limitation of spaces offered, no refund shall be provided for absences, changes, withdrawals, or dismissal for cause.
Permission is hereby granted for photographs to be taken of the camper and M Avery Designs has the right to utilize these photographs in camp brochures or on website and display material unless parent makes other arrangements with M Avery Designs.
Be the first to know!
Subscribe to our mailing list to hear about all our new classes, events and sewing studio news!