- Schedule & Sign up
- Pricing & Discounts
- before/After Care
M Avery Designs Sewing Studio Full Day & 1/2 Day Weeklong Summer Camp will teach your child skills they can't learn anywhere else.
- Basic sewing machine usage.
- Themed sewing project design & construction.
- Improving fine motor skills including pinning, cutting fabric, sewing on the line & more
- Developing their creative muscle in designing their own sewing projects.
- How to read basic sewing patterns and instructions, when applicable.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Each 1/2 Day Weekly Summer Camp Session:
- Meets for 3 hours each day, Monday through Friday. (Sorry we DO NOT offer daily camps.)
- Breaks for snack about halfway through each 3 hour camp.
- Never repeats a project.
- Almost always completes a project (with the exception of more advanced projects).
- Is led by competent, experienced instructors who are either in school for fashion/education or professionals in the field of sewing, design or fashion.
To Sign up for Full day, register for both 1/2 day sessions for one week. Use code fullday at checkout for $93 discount.
Full day campers will have supervised BYO Lunch time & (non-sewing) Activities from 12-1pm in the studio.
We are small, personal camp. There are 8 spots for this age group per week. We continue to sell out each summer, so secure your spot early to make sure you don't miss out!
Sewing Camp takes places in our beautiful sewing studio, located in the Monroe Center in Hoboken NJ.
Unicorns & Rainbows:
What kid isn't into unicorns and rainbows right now? That's why we have a whole week of camp dedicated to sewing just rainbow and unicorn projects.
Who doesn't love bags? And hats? And clothes? During This Weekly Long Summer Camp Theme Your little fashion designer will design and sew their own personalized fashion accessories and clothing.
Decorate My Room:
When you're a kid, your bedroom is your sanctuary! It's definitely your favorite place in the whole house. This sewing camp theme will have students creating things to decorate their own rooms to make them cozy, organized and personal. Projects will include pillows, decorations and special keepsakes that boys and girls of all ages will love!
Toy and Game Designer:
During This Weekly Long Summer Camp Theme campers Will Design And Sew Their very own toys and games. Sewing projects will include board games, soft books, stuffed animals or basically anything kids can play with when they're done.
Stuffed Animal Designer:
During This Weekly Long Summer Camp Theme Campers Will Design And Sew Their stuffed animals.
Due to the seasonal nature of summer programming and the set limitation of spaces offered, no refund shall be provided for absences, changes, withdrawals, or dismissal for cause.
Upon sign up, permission is hereby granted for photographs to be taken of the camper. M Avery Designs has the right to utilize these photographs in m avery designs studio promotional materials unless parent makes other arrangements with M Avery Designs.
Full Day Campers Will Have Supervised BYO Lunch Time & (Non-Sewing) Activities From 12-1pm In The Studio.
There Is No Camp From July 1st - 5th, 2019. Our Studio Will Be Closed The Entire Week.
Half Day Session $310
Full Day Session $527
Use code fullday at checkout
Multi Week & Sibling Savings - Use these promo codes when you check out.
- 4 weekly sessions of half day Camp or 2 weekly sessions of Full Day Camp = 15% discount: 2fulldays2019
- 6 Weekly Sessions Of Half Day Camp Or 3 Weekly Sessions Of Full Day Camp = 20% discount: 3fulldays2019
- 8 Weekly Sessions Of Half Day Camp Or 4 Weekly Sessions Of Full Day Camp = 25% discount: 4fulldays2019
- 10 Weekly Sessions Of Half Day Camp Or 5 Weekly Sessions Of Full Day Camp: 5fulldays2019
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Please note: Discount codes used incorrectly will result in balance being owed upon sign up.
Monroe Movement Space on the 5th floor provides before care from 8-9am, as well as after care from 4-5pm or 4-6pm each day for those interested.
We're happy to pick up and/or drop off any kids who will participating in this.
If interested, contact Monroe Movement Space directly for more info and rates.
Please be sure to make us aware of this before your camp starts.
Monroe Movement Space
720 Monroe Street 5th Floor
Hoboken NJ 07030
"Very proud of finding this place my girls love it!!" Sasha - North Bergen, NJ
"I love sewing camp! Where else can you learn to make your own toys? If I could give this review 10 or a 100 stars I would." - Cy (age 6) - Jersey City NJ
"I would really recommend their classes - especially as our 11-year old daughter loves it!" Anel - Hoboken NJ
Be the first to know!
Subscribe to our mailing list to hear about all our new classes, events and sewing studio news!