We love to start teaching your kids how to sew and work with their hands at an early age! That’s why we started this handsewing & textile arts class for kids in PK & Kindergarten!
In this class, kids aged 4 & 5 will learn hand sewing, weaving & fiber art crafts using embroidery thread, yarn, fabric & other related items. There will even be some limited highly supervised machine sewing to get kids ready for our 1st grade sewing class. Projects will include things like toys, accessories, wearable items, wall hangings, and more.
- 10 Week Session + 1 Makeup Class = $199
- Price includes all tools, supplies and fabrics.
- Every child works at their own pace. Up to 8 students per session.
- Sewing classes take place at the M Avery Designs Sewing Studio.
- Class meets weekly on Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm.
- See below for Start Dates & To Sign Up.
- Each student is invited to participate in the end of session Runway Show
- View all the dates for FALL 2017, WINTER 2018 & SPRING 2018 school year. This includes class dates, makeup class dates & holidays when there is no class.
If a session has already started and you’d like to join late, this may be possible if we have space available. Send us an email to find out.
Be the first to know!
Subscribe to our mailing list to hear about all our new classes, events and sewing studio news!