- Schedule & Sign up
- Session Dates
In our After School & Saturday Sewing Classes for Kids in Kindergarten to 6th Grade we focus on:
- Teaching basic sewing machine usage & proficiency, as well as hand sewing, when applicable.
- Improving our students fine motor skills including pinning, cutting fabric, sewing on the line.
- Creativity in designing individualized sewing projects.
- Teaching our students how to follow basic sewing patterns and instructions.
- Completion of sewing projects include things like stuffed animals, toys, purses, fashion accessories, clothing and more.
- Every child working at their own pace. Beginners are ALWAYS welcome! More advanced skills will be taught to more advanced students.
Up to 8 students per session. Classes meet weekly for 1 hour.
10 Week Session + 1 Makeup Class = $230
Price includes all tools, supplies and fabrics.
For more detailed schedule information, check out the schedule tab.
We have 3 different sessions each school year Fall, Winter & Spring.
Tuesdays 3:30-4:30pm - 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Grade
Tuesdays 4:30-5:30pm - K, 1st & 2nd Grade
Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm - K, 1st & 2nd Grade
Wednesdays 4:30-5:30pm - 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Grade
Saturdays 12-1pm - K, 1st & 2nd Grade
Saturdays 1-2pm - 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Grade
Click next tab to register.
Winter Session Tuesday Class Dates: Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb. 5, 12, 19, 26, Mar. 5, 12 & Makeup March 19
Winter Session Wednesday Class Dates: Jan. 9, 16, 23, 30, Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27, Mar. 6, 13 & Makeup March 20
Winter Session Saturday Class Dates: Jan. 5, 12, 19, 26, Feb. 2, 9, No Class Feb. 16, Feb. 23, Mar. 2, 9, 16, Makeup Mar. 23
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Spring Session Tuesday Class Dates: Mar. 26, Apr. 2, 9, No Class Apr. 16, Apr. 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 4, Makeup June 11
Spring Session Wednesday Class Dates: Mar. 27, Apr. 3, 10, No Class Apr. 17, Apr. 24, May1, 8, 15, 22, 29, June 5, Makeup June 12
Spring Session Saturday Class Dates: Mar. 30, Apr. 6, 13, No Class April 20, April 27, May 4, 11, 18, No Class May 25, June 1, 8, 15, Makeup June 22
"Also just wanted to tell you that my daughter Avery LOVES your class. She is learning so much and makes the neatest projects. I am so impressed with all that you do and am so happy that she is doing this. " - Sarah - Hoboken NJ
"I can’t tell you how exciting an opportunity I think this is for the kids. Thank you for starting this business. I never learned how to sew. No one taught me. Anna is LOVING sewing and a number of times over the summer got the bug to create, asked me to take her to buy supplies, and started making something with her machine (a christmas gift last christmas). What a great skill to have and some of the stuff she is making is so creative! She sewed little heart pillows for her whole class last valentines day. I mean, how cute is that?" Katie - Jersey City, NJ
Be the first to know!
Subscribe to our mailing list to hear about all our new classes, events and sewing studio news!