Here are the steps M Avery Designs Sewing Studio will be taking to ensure each of our students in any of our studio sewing classes will remain safe & healthy:
- We will allow a maximum of 6 students in any of our studio sewing classes.
- Masks will be worn by all students and instructors while the class is taking place.
- In order to adhere to 6 feet of social distance, each student will have their own personal sewing space. See Studio Photo.
This will include access to their own personal sewing machine, as well as all their own personal sewing tools that are needed throughout their sewing class. Each student is welcome to bring their own tools and sewing machine if they choose.
- All of the surfaces and tools in the sewing studio will be thoroughly wiped down with Clorox bleach wipes following each class.
- Each student will have access to the bathrooms down the hall, but these are restrooms are maintained by the building where our studio resides.
- It is possible to get to our studio without using the elevator. It’s two flights up and you can access the stairs by following these directions:
- Enter the building from Monroe Street – the door to the right of the Shaka Bowl Entrance.
- Walk up the stairs located behind the elevator.
- On the SECOND floor, Walk around to the back of the stairs and make a right. Walk as if you’re headed to the corner of 7th street.
- In the South West corner of the building, you’ll see a set of stairs. Take these stairs up to the THIRD floor.
- Make a left and then a right and you’ll see our studio (Antique dress forms and sewing machine outside)