You’re invited to be become a part of our little sewing community. Hang with us once to work on your sewing projects and other like-minded folks who love to sew!
This isn’t a class, but more of a gathering for those who love to sew to work on any project they would like. Bring your own or buy supplies at the studio. To attend you must have completed our Sewing Machine Basics Class, be taking/completed the Beginner Sewing Boot Camp to attend or already have a general knowledge of how to sew & operate a sewing machine.
Come to work on the projects you didn’t have time to work on at home or catch up on our other M Avery Designs Sewing Class projects. The instructor can provide “light” instruction on a project, but for in-depth projects you do not know how to tackle, we suggest you take a private lesson prior to attending Sew Club.
Join our modern sewing circle. It’s $20/class to reserve your spot.
Please note: Sew Club is FREE for any adult students enrolled in any of our on-going Sewing Boot Camp classes while you are enrolled and one month following completion of the class.
This gets you a sewing machine, use of all our wonderful sewing studio space, snacks and an awesome night of friendship & creativity.
BYO | Feel free to bring any food or drink you’d like.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Rules of Sew Club
- You don’t talk about Sew Club. Just Kidding – Sew Club is a time to work on sewing projects independently
- Price of Sew Club is $20 for 2 hours.
- Sew Club is FREE for those currently enrolled in a class and up to 1 month past the last class of the session.
- Please use any of the studio tools, sewing machines, thread, etc.
- Fabric is for sale for the prices listed.
- Please feel free to use any of our sewing books and/or sewing patterns while in the sewing studio.
- The instructor is ALWAYS here to help you with projects related to the class you are enrolled in.
- Sew Club is not a Sewing Lesson for projects that are not from one our sewing classes. We have private sewing lessons that you are welcome to schedule one-on-one with an instructor for things like this.
- If you’re working on something independently and you’re really stuck, an instructor can help you but please don’t take advantage of this.
- Feel Free to Eat, Drink and Make New Friends! Have Fun!
Be the first to know!
Subscribe to our mailing list to hear about all our new classes, events and sewing studio news!